General Sales Conditions
Tour of the site and day packages
- Options should be resquested by telephone or in writing, specifying approximate numbers.
- The options shall be maintained up to the deadline indicated on the contract sent to the client (i.e. 20 days before the tour).
- The composition of the menu must be identical for the whole group (same starter, same main course and same dessert). We must receive this 10 days before the date of the meal.
- Rates apply to all groups of at least 15 people for the tour of the History Centre and/or the Planetarium and at least 20 people for the day packages booked with our service.
- At the Planeratium, the theme is chosen by the first group to sign up Please arrive 15 mintues before the session is due to start. If you are late, your group will have to atttend a later session, subject to availability and not necessarily on the same theme.
- Changes and bookings should be made through our bookings department: +33 (0)3 21 93 07 07 from 9.00 am to 6pm, Monday to Friday - E-mail : email@example.com.
- Tour of the History Centre and/or Planetarium session: no deposit required.
- For packages including catering, 50% of the price of the meals must have been paid 20 days prior to the tour.
- In the event of failure to confirm within the deadline of 20 days before the tour, in the form of a deposit, options shall automatically be cancelled.
- For adult groups: one free admission for every 20 people who pay.
- For school groups: one free admission for an accompanying adult for every 10 pupils who pay (except for catering, for which there is 1 free admission for 20 people).
- Admission free for coach drivers.
Prices and payment
- The rate included with these General terms of sale are set out with all taxes included, in euros. These rates shall apply until 31 December 2019. They may be amended without prior notice (variation in taxes).
- Payment shall be made on the day of the tour in cash (in euros) or by credit card accepted at the site.
- Deferred payment shall be accepted on the presentation of a voucher or purchase order form (with the prior consent of our booking service). In this case, a payment voucher from the Saint-Omer tax office will be sent to you once your group has enjoyed the tour.
Conditions of cancellation or modification
- Cancellation or modification of the History Centre tour alone or a Planetarium session up to the day before: no cost.
- Failure to arrive on the day of the tour: you will be billed for the entire reservation.
- Cancellation of a day package:
- Full cancellation 10 working days before the date: 40% of the deposit will be retained.
- Full cancellation 5 working days before the date: 70% of the deposit will be retained.
- Full cancellation 3 working days before the date: 100% of the deposit will be retained.
- Changes to the number of people on a day package:
- The number retained for billing will be that submitted by the client 5 working days before the date of the tour at the latest. After this deadline, you cannot reduce the number of people you have reserved for.
- We will do our best to accomodate additional people subject to availability, subject to a written agreement from La Coupole.
- If the client chooses to turn down any of the planned services, they will not be liable for refund or compensation by La Coupole.
- During the tour, the group leaders must make sure that the people being accompanied behave appropriately and do not disturb general public, particularly with disruptive behaviour. La Coupole reserves the right to require that such visitors to exit the premises immediately. In this case, the group shall not be able to claim any refund with regard to services paid for.
- La Coupole cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
- La Coupole shall not, in any event, be held liable for the transfer of meal or accomodation services to another location, or for the closing of attractions for technical reasons by other service providers.
- Claims must be sent within 8 days of the tour by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt. La Coupole undertakes the provide of receipt.
- In the event of a dispute, and failure to reach an amicable settlement, only the courts of Saint-Omer shall have jurisdiction to rule in the matter. The law applicable shall be French law.