Prepare your visit
If you have any questions, please contact:
Open 7 days a week (1) :
from 9am to 6pm all year round
from 10am to 7pm in July and August
(1) : closed during 2 weeks in January
Please note : Groups are limited to a quota of 250 visitors per half day to allow each school group to carry out their visit in the best possible conditions. We recommend visiting during the less busy periods, i.e. the months of December, January and February, as well as on Mondays and Fridays.
Prices and booking
History Centre visit
Tarif : €4,50 per pupil.
1 accompanying adult goes free for every 10 pupils (€4.50 for each additional accompanying adult).
2D session : €3,50 per pupil
3D session : +€1/pers for 3D active glasses rental
1 accompanying adult goes free for every 10 pupils (€3.50 for each additional accompanying adult).
Rates applicable to all primary, middle and secondary schools.
- Free infrared audioguide headset
- A covered picnic room is available free of charge (must be booked in advance).
- An uncovered picnic area is also available on the site. We offer the option of a packed lunch for €6.70, consisting of a fresh sandwich, an ice cream and a drink (must be booked in advance).
- Please bring a pencil for each pupil. Clipboards can be handed out at reception, upon request, making it easier for pupils to take notes.
- Please leave your bags on the bus or at reception.
- An education room, with a maximum capacity of 50 people, can be reserved for free at the time of booking.
- Location de lunettes actives pour les séances en 3D du Planétarium à 1 € par personne.